All welcome on 18 April, the Sunday before ANZAC Day
The Friends of Balmoral Cemetery are having a short walk and dedication of 7 War Graves recently completed for First World War Veterans previously buried in unmarked graves at Balmoral Cemetery.
New WW1 War Graves:
1. DAVIS Leslie Gordon 17/216
2. HAY Leslie Albert 9/152
3. WILLETT Harold Robert 17/181
4. WHITE James 17/365
5. CANNON Thomas Edward 5E/162
6. O’LOUGHLIN Henry James 5/428B
7. MULVENNA James Henry 5/221
Date: 18 APRIL 2021
Time: 3-4.30pm – meet at the Hilltop Shelter
Place: Balmoral Cemetery – Wynnum Road Morningside Brisbane
BYO: water, hat, sturdy shoes, sunscreen, umbrella
COVID-19: safe practice measures.
RSVP: Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org